Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Thoughts

Hi All,

I am very much excited to be alive today. For some days now, I have been taking stock of my life and all I can say is waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can boldly say that God has been so good to me and this is my best year ever.Come 25th of December, I will be a year older. I feel like counting my blessings.

1. the greatest of all my blessings is that I am still a child of God. waoh, its been great maintaining and enjoying the walk with God.

2. I have been of immense help to many people. I see myself having a help ministry and this year was filled with many great opportunities to touch lives.I have seen myself going out of my way to do things for others. A friend asked how I have been able to do this, the answer is "I dont know". I just do whatever my hands and my heart finds to do.

3. It was a year of new things in my life. New accomodation, new job and many other new things that I can count.

4. I have great friends. Great friends that I can never forget. Great friends that have been there for me all the while. For some of them, we have known each other for years. For great Ife guys especially Tech007, its a privilege being a part of you guys. I need to mention some names here, Bola Adeoye, Ahmed Atere, Sola Adepoju, Femi Ilori, Mayowa Owolabi, Funmi Orafidiya, Denrele, Jumoke Abiodun, Omotola Fawunmi, Oje Ivagba and many others, we rocked 2009 together.

5. I have a great family, my dad and mum, mr and mrs sunday and tessy afolabi, mr and mrs tunji, tayo and pretty baby korede afolabi, bunmi and opeyemi afolabi( my pretty sisters - pls no request). Thanks for being there always

6. I met so many great life influencers. My life was added greatly and I would always thank God for making our path cross. Let me say these this way

My boss at Abraham Holmes, Pst Akin Abrahams and Mrs Tolu Lanre-Adisa - at the start of my career life, you gave me wings to fly, you encouraged me and boost up my confidence. Thanks a bunch

Fela Durotoye - I have always looked up to you and when you invited me for lunch in your house, it was a dream come through. I see myself more in you and for every time I see you, I know that really I am just starting.

Seye Fagbongbe, Segun Ajayi(Agape), Ope Onifade, Seun Soladoye - I refer to you as my mentors. You might not know but you guys have prevented me from many mistakes and mishaps in life. Thanks for all your timely advice.

Pst Sam Adeyemi - thanks for being my pastor.

Damilola Odukoya - I would never forget the word you spoke to me that helped me realize the real thing about my relationship. I might not have found new love but for your advice. Thanks a bunch

Seun, Dami and Anjola(my God daughter) Afolabi - thanks for being my friend. what a lovely young family. We have stuffs to do together

7. Many people and organizations gave me a platform to show myself. For this, am grateful. Names again are Leap Africa,Mushin Makeover project, NGK Academy, MFM church in otta, Young Nigerian Future Leaders conference in Otta (organised by Bola Adeoye), BSF OAU FYB, Impact Seminar and many others. Am grateful.

8. To all my colleagues at Abraham Holmes, MTNN, MTech communications Pls, Impact Computers, we made the year together.

9. To my business partners in Ife, Seun Akande, TY, Taiwo Adekola, you helped me made some cool cash this year. Greater income nest year.

10. To a friend that beautified my living room, all I can say is that your life will never be ugly.

Sincerely, I can keep up with this list but I need to pause here. Hey wait there, One more person to be mentioned though I am sure she might not see this she is not given to facebook.

I met you on 3rd of February and we became friends. We clicked despite our differences. It wasn't a long thing for me to know you are the one. All through the year, every moment spent with you have been worth the while. I can't wait to let you have my rings on your fingers. I feel like putting your full name here but you said you don't want facebook publicity. To those that can decode, my new name is Abraham. Next year is our year and Its a journey of great adventures. Thanks for allowing me into your life. I love you.

Okay, My final word for this year is the good new about next year. Victor Adeyemi use these words in a song in Daystar Xtain Center. It says

No limits, No boundaries
I see increase all around me
Stretch forth, Break forth
Release me, Enlarge my territory

I would always remain an INCURABLE OPTIMIST.

ciao

Albert Afolabi
08034424156,07089995883

No comments: