Monday, November 9, 2009

My Thought Today: Friends are Great

Hi All,

Just a quick thought for today.

Take your time to invest in every relationship you are involved in. Never jam the door on any relationship. Try to be at peace with everyone you come across. The person you meet today might be your saving grace tomorrow.

Value people and most importantly respect friends. I keep saying this that your friends are people who can point to you when it matters. Look at this for example, do you know how many people have gotten their jobs because their friends was there to mention their names? I have had different situations when I get a specific requirement for someone with a job and I would have to first look inwards to see if any of my friends meets the requirement before I look outside.

Give your best to your friends, be there for them always, help them as much as you can. By doing this, you are making life better for yourself.

Cheers

Your Friend and Brother,
Albert Afolabi
"Born to Impact, Never to Impress"
www.daalberto.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes oh, this is a very important principle of life.