Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog.
Just felt great sharing my thoughts online. This blog is called impact because the only reason why we are on this planet is to do just that i.e. impact. Many just impress. Impression can be good but they don’t last. They fade away as soon as they appear. It’s just like a flash in a pan. It’s just for that moment. The sad thing about many people is that their lives are just like that. You hear about them once and that's all about them. To impact, you need take Jesus as your perfect mentor, who came to this world and changed the world. An account of Him in the book of mark chapter 7:37 says "THE PEOPLE WERE ASTONISHED BECAUSE HE HAD DONE ALL THINGS PERFECTLY WELL". That’s impact. I am determined to pattern my life after Jesus, to create an impact wherever I am. Touching people's life is my delight. Bringing solution to this world is my pleasure and doing all that He will allow me do.To start with, here is a thought line –
Where you are today?
Can you think of how many people have been there before?
How many do you still talk about?
How many have never been mentioned at all?
What we do today makes history tomorrow.
Love you all
Albert 08034424156,07028754801

No comments: